- October 21, 2014
- 4:00 pm - Parent/Teacher Confrences; Spirit Wear & Used Uniform Exchange
- October 22, 2014
- 12:00 pm - 2nd Grade to Indian Creek Nature Center
- October 23, 2014
- 9:00 am - School Mass
- 4:00 pm - Parent/Teacher Conferences; Spirit Wear & Used Uniform Exchange
- 7:00 pm - New Family Night Air FX
- October 24, 2014
- 12:00 am - Staff Learnig Day-No School
- October 27, 2014
- 12:00 am - Science Fair
- 12:00 am - Drug Free Week
- 2:30 pm - No subject
- October 28, 2014
- 12:00 am - Grade 3 Halloween Concert School preformance @ !:30 and evening preformance @ 7
- 1:30 pm - Grade 3 Halloween Concert, School preformance and Evening preformance @ 7:00
- October 29, 2014
- 4:45 pm - SEAS Reconciliation Retreat
- 6:15 pm - SEAS Reconciliation Retreat
- October 30, 2014
- 9:00 am - School Mass
- October 31, 2014
- 12:00 am - Halloween Classroom Parties
St. Pius X School invites you to support our annual school auction, Pius Pride, being held February 13, 2015, at the St. Pius X Parish Hall in Cedar Rapids. The theme is Lights, Camera, Auction: Unveiling Possibilities. The Pius Pride … Continue reading
Spirit Wear Website
These great products are going to make our St. Pius community shine with Panther Pride. Order before August 13 and have your order on Meet the Teacher Day, ready for the New School Year! With the help of Creative Design, … Continue reading
At St. Pius X School, we are extremely proud of our rich heritage of over 50 years. We are even more excited and confident about our future. Although teaching children about their Catholic faith is the main reason for our existence, we are equally as strong in our academic offerings. Students of all faiths are welcome and encouraged to enroll.
We offer a variety of programs and enrichment opportunities that allow each student to grow to his/her ability academically, morally, socially, physically, and individually.
Thank you for your interest in our school! I am happy to arrange a private tour for families interested in exploring enrollment at St. Pius X School.
I am here to serve and inform you of all the benefits St. Pius X School has to families seeking a first-class education and the foundation for a rich and fully developed future.
Please contact me at the school office at (319) 393-4507 or email@example.com for further information.
Principal, St. Pius X School
To provide quality education in a Catholic environment to maximize learning for every student. The community of St. Pius X School challenges students to embrace Roman Catholic values in an atmosphere of academic excellence.
To be a premier educational community in the Cedar Rapids area which:
- Combines the traditions of Catholic education with contemporary instructional strategies to enable students to achieve at the highest level and prepare for future success.
- Serves as an integral part of the ministry of the parish community.
- Provides financial accessibility for families who seek a Catholic education for their children while maintaining the school’s fiscal stability in order to serve future generations.
- Encourages faith-filled students who exemplify Christian values in all aspects of their lives.