The St. Pius X Parent Teacher Organization is formed for the betterment of the St. Pius X School. All parents and guardians of students attending the school are welcome to become members. The organization has the following purpose and objectives:
- To provide assistance and support to St. Pius X School and its mission.
- To sponsor fundraisers to help meet the needs of St. Pius X School which are not otherwise provided for in the school/parish budgets.
- To coordinate volunteer positions and to educate parents on volunteer opportunities and encourage parents to accept volunteer positions.
- To promote goodwill, cooperation and communication among the parents, the faculty, the administration, the Board of Education, and the parishes of St. Pius X and St. Elizabeth Ann Seton.
- To advocate the voice of parents by proposing, pursuant to the Parent Action Committee procedures, suggestions to the administration and/or the Board of Education regarding betterment of conditions for all concerned including the students, the teachers, the administrators and the parents.
- To encourage awareness of political issues affecting Catholic education.
For more information, contact one of the officers.