As a member of the SPX Early Learning Center community, we encourage you to share your time and talents. Volunteers are vital to center and there are many volunteer positions available. Please determine how you can make a difference. Thank you!
- All volunteers must sign-in at the office.
- Our children benefit because our parents and center are working together. We greatly value parent volunteer involvement!
Below are three requirements to be a volunteer.
- Virtus Training – One of the goals of the Office of the Protection of Children is to provide a safe environment for children. We do this by training all adult employees and volunteers using a program entitled VIRTUS. One-time attendance is required for all volunteers. Register at www.virtus.org Provide a copy of Certificate of Attendance to the school office.
- Background Check – Required one-time for all volunteers. (Download Form)
- General Acknowledgment Form – Required for all volunteers. Please complete a new form each school year. (General_Acknowledgement 15-16)