As a member of the SPX Early Learning Center community, we encourage you to share your time and talents. Volunteers are vital to center and there are many volunteer positions available. Please determine how you can make a difference. Thank you!
- All volunteers must sign-in at the school office, and visibly wear the volunteer badge provided.
- Our children benefit because our parents and school are working together. We greatly value parent volunteer involvement at our school.
Below are three requirements to be a school volunteer.
- Safe Environment Training – One of the goals of the Office of the Protection of Children is to provide a safe environment for children. We do this by training all adult employees and volunteers using a program entitled Safe Environment Training. The training can be done at https://dubuque.cmgconnect.org/
- Background Check – Required one-time for all school volunteers. Background check will be completed at the time initial training is completed at https://dubuque.cmgconnect.org/
- CMG Background Form
- Please print the above form and return it to the school office once you have completed the training as a new volunteer and the online portion of the background check.
- General Acknowledgment Form – Required for all school volunteers. Please complete a new form each school year.
Instructions for training website: