It’s now possible to order Scrip from the comforts of your own home!
Get Started – Open your account
- Go to www.shopwithscrip.com and click Sign In, then click Get Started
- Select Join a Scrip Program
- Enter our enrollment code. By entering this code, your account will be associated with our non-profit organization so you can begin earning rebates!
- Enrollment code: Please email the SCRIP office for the enrollment code: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill in all required personal information (5 steps) and click Register
You now have an account with Great Lakes SCRIP!
Place your SCRIP Order
To place an order, click on the Shop in the upper right corner. Choose the SCRIP that you’d like to order and add it to your cart. Then proceed to the Checkout. Your order must be placed by 10am. If you miss the 10am deadline your order will be placed the next Monday order.
Pay for your Order
You’ll need to pay for the SCRIP, which can be done in one of two ways. Either, bring a check to school, or sign up for Presto Pay, which is the fastest and easiest way to pay for your SCRIP. By using Presto Pay, you don’t need to send a check to school, the payment is deducted from your checking account. Here’s how to do it:
- Click on Presto Pay at the bottom of the screen.
- You’ll be taken to a screen that explains how it works and asks you to accept the terms.
- Now you will need to fill in information about your account. The bank routing number can be found at the bottom of your checks. It is the first set of numbers shown. The second set of numbers is your account information.
- Once you submit this information, Great Lakes SCRIP company will begin processing your account. This could take 48-72 hours.
- Two small deposits will be made into your bank account. As soon as you see those two transactions, go back into My Account to verify the amounts. This is done for security reasons to make sure that the bank account is really yours. After they have verified your bank account they will send you an approval code that you must email to the SCRIP Coordinator at email@example.com. The coordinator will then send you an email once you are approved to use Presto Pay.
Pick Up your SCRIP
Your SCRIP will be at school for you to pick up (or sent home with a student that you designate). Orders placed by 10:00am Monday morning will be ready for pickup on Thursday after 2pm of the same week.