St. Pius X School is committed to serving the Cedar Rapids Metro community and embracing learners of all faiths. We will inspire a Christ-centered love of learning and a respect for fellow human beings through the application of moral principles, a commitment to service, and excellence in academics.
- Core academic subjects, plus Art, Music, Band, PE, Spanish, Guidance, Library/Media and Technology.
- Challenging academic curriculum with student test scores above the national, state, and local average.
- Strong integration of technology across the curriculum, with state-of-the-art laptop computers available to students in every class, and Smartboard technology in over 88% of homerooms (working towards 100%) , and the library.
- The entire school outfitted with wireless internet connection.
- St. Pius X School is consistently ranked among the top schools in the Cedar Rapids/Iowa City area by the Cedar Rapids Gazette.
- Overall student to certified staff ratio is 20:1 (maximum class size is 24). Kindergarten classrooms also have teacher associates further reducing the adult to student ratio.