Our Guidance Counselor complements the academic program by offering support to students in a number of areas.
The guidance counselor meets with students individually and in groups to aid them in school and life’s challenges:
- making choices and accepting responsibility for those choices
- learning to solve their own problems
- developing positive attitudes, values, and work habits
- gaining basic understanding of the work world
- increasing their human relationship skills
- learning to adjust to the demands and responsibilities of family, school, and community life