As a member of the St. Pius X School community, we encourage you to share your time and talents with the school. Volunteers are vital to St. Pius X School and there are many volunteer positions available. Please determine how you can make a difference at our school. Thank you!
- All volunteers must sign-in at the school office, and visibly wear the volunteer badge provided.
- Our children benefit because our parents and school are working together. We greatly value parent volunteer involvement at our school.
Below are three requirements to be a school volunteer.
- Safe Environment Training – One of the goals of the Office of the Protection of Children is to provide a safe environment for children. We do this by training all adult employees and volunteers using a program entitled Safe Environment Training. The training can be done at https://dubuque.cmgconnect.org/
- Background Check – Required one-time for all school volunteers. Background check will be completed at the time initial training is completed at https://dubuque.cmgconnect.org/
- CMG Background Form
- Please print the above form and return it to the school office once you have completed the training as a new volunteer and the online portion of the background check.
- General Acknowledgment Form – Required for all school volunteers. Please complete a new form each school year.
Instructions for training website: