The St. Pius X School and St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Preschool are under the jurisdiction of the St. Pius X/St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Board of Education. The board meets on the first Tuesday of each month (except January/July/August) and is open to the public. Anyone wishing to have an item included on the agenda may do so by contacting the board chairperson, the executive secretary, or the executive officer (Principal) at least fourteen days prior to the meeting.
The St. Pius X/St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Board of Education is committed to assist the Parish communities in the accomplishment of their missions in these following ways:
- Build understanding and support for Catholic educations in all its forms.
- Develop the educational budget in collaboration with the local Parish Councils in accord with the Archdiocesan Pastoral Council Guidelines and Archdiocesan board procedures.
- Adopt and oversee the implementation of the annual educational budget.
- Retain personnel according to established policies of the Archdiocesan Office and Board of Education.
- Consult with and support administrators who operate parish educational programs.
- Work with the Parish Councils in planning, operating and maintaining facilities and in planning and building new educational facilities.
- Serve as a liaison body with public authority as appropriate.
- Insure that Archdiocesan and Board policies are being implemented effectively.
- Periodically evaluate the accomplishment of goals and objectives and evaluate the effectiveness of internal functioning as a Board of Education.
The Board of Education includes the pastors from St. Elizabeth Ann Seton and St. Pius X, six elected members from St. Elizabeth and six elected members from St. Pius. The Principal of St. Pius School and representatives from the St. Pius X Faculty, PTO, and each of the Parish Councils serve as advisors to the Board of Education. Board of Education members serve on boards or commissions representing areas of catechesis, including Regis Middle School and Xavier High School Boards. Elected members serve a three-year term. Elections are held annually in the spring of the year.