Three-Year-Old Class - (9:00 am - noon) $126.00 a month (August – May)
Three-Year-Old Class - (9:00 am - 2:00 pm) $192.00 a month (August - May)
Four-Year-Old Class - (9:00 am - noon) $148.00 a month (August – May)
Four-Year-Old Class - (9:00 am - 2:00 pm) $240.00 a month (August - May)
For more information or to enroll, please contact Cathy Hermesch, Preschool Director, at (319) 393-1823 or email@example.com
- To share Bible stories and emphasize God's love.
- To implement developmentally appropriate curriculum focused on the child's spiritual, physical, emotional, cognitive, social, and creative self.
- To provide a child centered environment with activities designed to promote a child's self esteem and positive feeling towards learning.
- To give children the opportunity to make choices throughout the day and work together at centers or in small groups.
- To promote socialization skills which enable children to meet new friends and treat others kindly.
- To reinforce an awareness and pride in the cultural heritage of the individual children enrolled, as well as our multicultural existence in God's world.
- To provide field trips which help expand the child's interest and understanding of the world.
Parents and teachers work closely together to provide support that maintains continued growth of the individual child and preschool program. Communication with the family is provided through monthly classroom newsletters, parent-teacher conferences, progress reports, open houses, and individual conferences which can be scheduled at any time during the preschool year.
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church
1350 Lyndhurst Drive
Hiawatha, Iowa 52233
Director: Cathy Hermesch
Phone: (319) 393-1823